Brand and Land - Virtual
Brand and Land
In partnership with the Dallas PMI chapter, take advantage of this event at a deep discount!
Brand and land your next job opportunity! It’s not just for the job seeker; it’s also for the employed. Participants will learn to create a better Brand through various tools, including LinkedIn, their resumes, the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Tool, and social media.
- LinkedIn (the Dos and Dont's)
- Applicant Tracking System (“show and tell”)
- 5-hour session with Q&A
- Bring your resume and have your LinkedIn Profile ready
- Use your laptop, computer, or iPad (rather than your phone) because no dial-in information is provided and you will be able to see the presentation. Using these devices rather than your phone will also make it easier for you to update your resume as you hear John's tips during the presentation.
- Zoom link will be provided on September 24th by 3:00 pm CST for all registered attendees.
Class Date and Time
September 25th, 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (30 minute meal break)
Registration ends at 11:00 am Friday, September 24th central standard time.
FW Chapter Members: $15 (Before September 9th: $10)
Non-Member: $40 (Before September 9th: $30)
John Signo is currently a Senior Project Manager at Bank of America, managing cybersecurity projects with the goal of reducing identified risks while protecting the enterprise and its clients. He has previous work experience at J Walter Thompson, IBM, and BNSF Railway, providing Project Management and Systems Engineering work. John continues to be an active member of PMI Dallas and PMI Dallas Toastmasters since 2014 and 2015, respectively. He is an advocate for PMI certifications and currently holds the PMI PMP and PMI ACP certifications. In his spare time, he provides free sessions on “Branding to Land Your Next Gig” using LinkedIn, resumes, and an online ATS tool. In addition, he continues to mentor PMP and ACP candidates as they prep for their certification exams.
In 2020, John Signo facilitated 10+ Brand-and-Land sessions with the PMI Dallas Chapter and has helped 100+ attendees land their next jobs! What matters most is how the information can impact people's lives and help them grow into the best version of themselves. It’s about HOPE: Help One Person Everyday.