Dinner Meeting - Annual meeting with special guest Judy Brennan, Regions 4 & 6 Chapter Engagement Partner
Talent Triangle Alignment:
Topic: What's new on the PMI web site and resources available to members - Speaker: Judy Brennan
Topic: Annual "State of the Chapter" & Chapter News. - Speaker: Fort Worth Chaper President Rahila Vayani
About Our Speakers:
Judy Brennan, IOM- Chapter Engagement Partner for Region 4 (East Central North America) and Region 6 (South Central North America) chapters. She has been employed by PMI since 2003. In her current role she supports chapter leadership in business, operational and transition planning and execution to ensure their success. In her previous role as Volunteer Programs Specialist, she developed and implemented many volunteer development programs such as the PMI Leadership Institute Meetings, Leadership Institute Master Class, LI Region Meetings, and LI Volunteer Planning Meetings. She is member American Society of Association Executives (ASAE). Judy has volunteered for ASAE and has spoken at various ASAE conferences.
Rahila Vayani, PMP, CSM & MBA, President Fort Worth PMI, coach/mentor, and mother based in DFW of Indo-Pak-Bangla origin. She has worked with multiple Fortune 500 companies over the years in various leadership roles of the project management offices (PMO).
Rahila Vayani is a persistently result-oriented, technical strategic leader delivering exceptional business value using systems, tools, processes, teams & powerful connections. She is a motivated self-starter with strengths in portfolio/program/delivery/product management, organizational change management, and professional services. Hand-picked by executive teams to turnaround underperforming complex programs into successful outcomes – IT powered business solutions, optimized performance, expanded service capabilities and revenue growth.
Rahila is passionate about spreading education and talking about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. She started PM Coffee Talk and PM Podcast Fort Worth PMI is the best. She is also founder of The Unstoppables’ – Youth Leadership Program in the Keller/Fort Worth Area since 2016. She has served on the board for the Alliance Community Center from 2013-2014 as the Social Program Manager. She has also served as the PTA President for the Colleyville Sunday School. She has been very active with Toastmasters International and has served as the VP Public Relations for the Keller Toastmasters.
In person meeting will follow this format:
6:00 p.m. – Networking
6:30 p.m. – Dinner and continued networking
7:00 p.m. – Meeting
8:30 p.m. – Networking
Asparagus tossed in lemon basil butter
* Early Bird discount for registration and online payment available thru July 11.
|Member Type||Early Bird*||Regular|
COVID-19 Safety Steps for July Dinner Meeting
- No masks are required at Texas Star. However, attendees may bring/wear their own masks.
- There will be sanitizer at registration and on each table
- Texas Star will serve a plated dinner
- Servers will be asked to wear masks for the event
- Attendees will be seated 6 per table
- Attendees are requested to pay online beforehand or pay at door with credit card only - No Cash will be accepted on site.
- Meeting attendees may social distance during the pre-dinner networking session, but not required
- In person attendance is by choice and each person should assess their own individual safety concerns before making that decision. As always, those preferring to attend virtually have that option for $5.
It is no longer possible to register for this event