Virtual Chapter Meeting - Topic: The "It" Factor; Speaker: Niel Magsombol
Talent Triangle Alignment
Often used in sports, the ‘It’ Factor refers to the seemingly intangible qualities of an individual that causes them to stand out. In this highly energetic and interactive session, we will analyze the 4 Key aspects of the ‘It" Factor for Scrum Masters, PM’s, or BA’s. It will cover how to be an entrepreneurial leader within an organization who fosters innovation, have an agile mind-set as a project manager, help to develop a dynamic cross-functional project management office (PMO) and be a true servant leader.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Classify and analyze the critical leadership aspects that define the "It" factor of SM’s, PM’s, or BA’s
- Create a comprehensive development plan, based on self-assessment and peer review, that inspires them to implement the "It" factor.
About Our Speaker
Niel is an Agile Transformation Coach that has helped lead Enterprise Agile Transformations in Global Fortune 100 Companies such as Caterpillar, Prudential, Pfizer, Boston Consulting & Fidelity. He is also a John Maxwell Certified Leadership Trainer, Coach, Speaker & DISC Behavioral Analysis Trainer.
He’s known as an insightful, energetic, and humorous motivational speaker that has presented at several Fortune 100 Companies, PMI & Agile events around the country, universities, professional sports teams, and non-profit organizations.
PMI Global Feedback - Oct 2019
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting
- Registration ends on the Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. CST prior to the event.
- A Zoom meeting link will be sent after registration closes at 5:00 p.m. CST on the Wednesday prior to the event. If you have not received the link by Thursday morning, check your Spam folder. If you cannot find the information there, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will not be given if you are unable to access the meeting and did not contact email@example.com prior to 3:00 p.m. CST on the day of the event.