Virtual Chapter Meeting - Topic: Project Manager as Change Leader; Speaker: Michelle Yanahan
Talent Triangle Alignment
- Define the Project Manager’s role in change
- Explore key change moments that matter for project managers and how they can best support change
- Gain learning and tools to put into immediate practice!
A recent Gallup study identified 2 of the 3 major reasons organizational projects fail (technical, individual and stakeholder) are related to people or change factors. Often times, organizations rely solely on the change professional to address these factors. In this engaging hands-on session, we make the case for why project managers need to be personally invested in organizational change in their project efforts. Participants learn how to position change as absolutely essential to project success as well as how to engage project managers to help action critical change moments that matter that have a significant impact on project success. Participants walk away with practical learning that can immediately be applied to enhance any project professional's toolkit!
About Our Speaker
Michelle Yanahan, Principal and Owner of ChangeFit 360, is a passionate organizational change management strategist and thought leader with proven expertise in executing change agility, change management and change leadership programs that enhance and grow organizational change management as a strategic business competency.
Michelle has 18 +years progressive business experience in leadership roles in operations, change management and change leadership, IT execution and project management office (PMO) development.
Michelle holds a Masters in Organizational Behavior from Benedictine University as well as CCMP and Prosci ADKAR change management certifications.
Michelle has been a featured presenter and contributor for numerous professional organizations including ACMP, ATD, Change Management Institute, Change Management Review, PMI, OD Network and SHRM.
Michelle is a Faculty member for University of Illinois at Chicago, Elmhurst College and Lake Forest Graduate School of Management.
ChangeFit 360 change learning solutions offer a behavior-based approach to change that compliment leading change industry models including the ACMP Change Standard and Prosci ADKAR®.
ChangeFit 360 has been recognized by both ACMP and SHRM as a qualified education provider in support of their professional certifications and is proud to hold a >90% customer satisfaction rate.
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting
- Registration ends on the Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. CST prior to the event.
- A Zoom meeting link will be sent after registration closes at 5:00 p.m. CST on the Wednesday prior to the event. If you have not received the link by Thursday morning, check your Spam folder. If you cannot find the information there, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will not be given if you are unable to access the meeting and did not contact email@example.com prior to 3:00 p.m. CST on the day of the event.