Virtual Chapter Meeting - Topic: Disciplined Agile; Speaker: Murali Ramdas
Talent Triangle Alignment
Gain an overview of Disciplined Agile and get a peek into its history. What are its tenets?
- Is it a new methodology? Process? Framework? How is it structured?
- Can it work for you? Your team? Across your organization?
- With PMI & Disciplined Agile joining forces, get to know the rich set of additional resources available to you as PMI & chapter members, your colleagues and customers.
- Information on Disciplined Agile certifications that are added to the well known and highly regarded PMI certifications. Does it replace existing ones?
- How is your Ft. Worth PMI chapter involved with PMI and Disciplined Agile? How can you contribute? How can you benefit?
Register and join us to learn more and to discuss this exciting development and be part of PMI’s growth - globally, nationally and locally.
About Our Speaker
Murali has over 27 years’ experience in delivering Information Technology services. His experience in strategy execution and change management includes successfully leading the solution definition, development, and delivery of several strategic, complex, multimillion-dollar programs and projects for clients around the world through implementation, adoption & benefits realization.
After working at American Airlines and Sabre Airline Solutions totaling around 20 years, Murali joined Sogeti USA, part of Capgemini in 2014. At BNSF Railway since 2017, he has supported several programs in several capacities such as an onsite Agile coach, a certified SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC) & Release Train Engineer (RTE) consulting, training, & coaching clients at various levels adopt the Lean-Agile practices including DevOps and scale to make progress and achieve their business goals that included transition to Agile & transformation.
Murali continues to be actively involved and volunteering in the professional organizations as well as local communities. Murali has been continuously certified as a PMP since 2002. Currently, he is the Director of Ft. Worth PMI Chapter’s Registered Company Coordinators (RCC). He has presented various Agile topics and facilitated Agile related workshops at the local PMI chapters.
Murali has a Masters in Industrial Engineering with a focus in Operations Research and minor in Management Information Systems (MIS) from The University of Alabama. His other interests and hobbies include reading, solving and constructing crosswords, & listening to various music genres. He & his wife, Lakshmi have 2 children, Vignesh & Vijetha & call Keller, Texas home.
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting
- Registration ends on the Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. CST prior to the event.
- A Zoom meeting link will be sent after registration closes at 5:00 p.m. CST on the Wednesday prior to the event. If you have not received the link by Thursday morning, check your Spam folder. If you cannot find the information there, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will not be given if you are unable to access the meeting and did not contact email@example.com prior to 3:00 p.m. CST on the day of the event.