Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master Course
Online DALSM Certification Course
Class Date and Time:
August 29-30, 2020; 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
PMI Chapter Members: $600
- Online two day training
- One free attempt at the Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master Certification test
- One year complimentary DASLM membership and benefits upon certification
Foundations of Disciplined Agile:
- Discover the basic elements and scope of Disciplined Agile.
- Understand the full range of business agility.
- Learn how to organize people into agile teams.
- Understand where you fit into an agile team or organization. Organize the flow of work within a team and across teams.
- See how teams can work differently yet still be governed consistently.
Choosing Your WoWTM (Way of Working):
- Demonstrate how to lead your team through a tailoring workshop to identify their initial way of working (WoW).
- Select the best-fit lifecycle for your team.
- Choose the Disciplined Agile goal diagrams that are most relevant to your team’s situation.
- Apply the relevant goal diagrams to identify techniques and practices that are most likely to work in your team’s context.
- Improve retrospectives by using tools from Disciplined Agile to identify techniques that will more accurately address your current challenges.
Please register using this link: https://pmidallas.org/meetinginfo.php?id=1006