Virtual Chapter Meeting - Topic: The Shape of Trust; Speaker: Cassini Nazir
Talent Triangle Alignment
We are designers. Some of us are interaction designers. Today, we take a moment to chip off a small block from the iceberg of trust and responsibility. To do that, I’d like to explore an artifact that interaction designers often create:
- This artifact is one way we announce ourselves when visiting the home of friends.
- It is what I used to type up this text.
- You find it all over the thing with which you have your most intimate relationship, your phone.
- And it is an artifact so amazing, you even have one (in your belly) …
Learn how nature inspires and impacts modern design in the digital age.
About Our Speaker
Cassini Nazir is a designer of conversations, curricula, and interfaces. He is a member of the Interaction Design faculty at UT Dallas, Director of ATEC Usability Lab, and Design Director for @ArtSciLab. Cassini enjoys exploring the intersections of arts, science, and technology.
Due to COVID-19, we are offering our May virtual meeting free of charge.
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting
- Registration for this event ends on the Wednesday (1 day) prior to the event at 5:00 pm. If you must register for this event after that time, contact Bonnie Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:00 pm the day of the event to register.
- The Zoom meeting link will be sent to you after registration closes at 5:00 pm on the Wednesday evening (1 day) prior to the event. If you have not received the link from "Bonnie Crawford" or "BBC" by Thursday morning at 10:00 am, look first in your Spam folder. If you cannot find the information there, contact Bonnie no later than 3:00 pm at email@example.com.
It is no longer possible to register for this event