FW PM Toastmasters Club
Are you looking for ways to improve your communication effectiveness? Does the thought of public speaking have you quaking in your shoes? You're not alone, but you can learn the tools required to become an effective and engaging speaker.
Communication and leadership skills are critical to your professional (and personal) success. Toastmasters International is the world's leading not-for-profit educational organization. Its primary purpose is to provide an atmosphere that promotes growth and development in two primary areas: communication and leadership - skills that are essential for every project management practitioner.
The Fort Worth Project Management (FW PM) Toastmasters club is for members of the FW PMI and Dallas PMI chapters. It provides a fun and safe venue to improve these core competencies. We focus on project management topics, and these meetings qualify for 2 PDU's.
- When: Meetings are held the first and third Tuesdays of each month.
- Where: First Tuesdays: George W. Hawks Arlington Library
- Questions and registration: If you'd like more information, please go to the club toastmaster site.
- Cost: There is no cost for visitors to attend this meeting. Membership fees apply.
- Location: George W. Hawkes Arlington Library. 100 Center Street, Arlington, TX 76010
It is no longer possible to register for this event