Online ITIL v4 Foundation
ITIL® is the world's leading best practice framework for implementing IT service management. Organizations use ITIL to plan, implement, support, and improve services and create value for their customers. In this course, you will learn the foundational knowledge and skills for adopting and adapting best practices for IT service management (ITSM) in your organization.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
IMPORTANT: This class is currently scheduled as an ONLINE class, but if the COVID-19 guidelines for social distancing are relaxed in time for this class, we will allow attendees to attend in person if they prefer, but we will still support online attendance for those who would still prefer to attend online.
• Define ITIL and its key concepts.
• Identify the components of the ITIL framework.
• Analyze the ITIL guiding principles.
• Identify the components and functions of the ITIL Service Value System (SVS).
• Analyze the key ITIL management practices.
• Define the general, service, and technical management practices of ITIL.
Attendees will receive:
• 2-days (16 hours/PDUs) of live, online instruction
• Comprehensive Student Workbook
• ITIL Foundation v4 Edition Textbook from Axelos
• 12 months access to an online portal with additional course materials
• 1 exam voucher to schedule and sit for the exam <-- included in the price of the course
Phil Williams, PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL
Cancellation Policy: Refunds for this event will be given to attendees who email a cancellation request to email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the start of the event.
PMI & Chapter Membership
How do I become a PMI member?
The easiest method is through the www.pmi.org website. Click "Join" (upper right corner of page). You will have the option to add chapter membership at this time as well.
How do I become a Chapter member?
If you are already a PMI member and wish to join our chapter, Go to the PMI Global website www.pmi.org. Log in using your PMI member ID and password. Click "Get Involved" and then click the "chapter" link. Select the chapter and click the "join" button.
Event DateEvent End DateCut off dateIndividual PriceLocation
|10-11-2022 8:00 am|
|10-12-2022 5:00 pm|
|Hyatt Place NW San Antonio|
It is no longer possible to register for this event