Virtual Chapter Meeting - Topic: The Challenges of a Project-Based Economy- Speaker: Dharam Singh
Talent Triangle Alignment
Topic: Dharam Singh will discuss the challenges of a project-based economy.
The Project-Based Economy in the VUCA world makes it difficult for both the organization and project management professionals to move forward in achieving the desired project success. The problem with analyzing a project-based economy is a lack of statistical data. Identifying the extent of Projectification is becoming more complex these days, which leads to the question, “Why not depend more on standards?”. The dire need to revamp standards is the way forward for future project management. In this session, we will closely examine the challenges in a project-based economy.
Organizational maturity is impacted by emerging technologies and how well the organization is equipped to upskill the “New Aged Future Project Managers” to overcome such threats and opportunities by restructuring their strategy, vision, and mission. Bridging the gap between experienced and Generation Z project managers to create an ecosystem for a successful project-based economy poses a serious challenge. Let the project management world work together to co-create and collaborate by creating a sustainable project-based economy.
The topics to be covered in this session:
- Challenges for the whole organization
- Impact of Emerging Technologies
- Perspective Competency | Strategic Envisioning
- Bridging the Gap - Experienced vs. Generation Z
- The Skills Challenges of the Future Workforce
- The way forward
About Our Speakers:
Dharam Singh is an accomplished management professional with over 27 years of experience in the IT, Telecommunication, Government, Banking, and Insurance industries with a successful track record in managing large teams in a strong customer-focused service environment and delivering complex and multiple multi-million-dollar projects.
He is an Authorized Training Partner Instructor for PMP®, DASM, and DASSM and has authored the following books,
- The Complete Reference Guide for PfMP® Certification | 1st Edition
- PfMP® Challenger Question Bank | 1st Edition
- PfMP® Pathfinder & Mind Maps | 1st Edition
- The Complete Reference Guide for PgMP® Certification | 5th Edition
- PgMP® Challenger Question Bank | 2nd Edition
- PgMP® Pathfinder & Mind Maps | 3rd Edition
- As on 6th July 2022, he has contributed to the success of 407 global PgMP®s from 49 countries. In 2018 alone, he has contributed to the success of 72 PgMP®s, which is 16% of global PgMP®s.
- As on 6th July 2022, he has contributed to the success of 88 global PfMP®s, with a successful pass rate of 100%.
- Former Board of Director, Certification Director, and Company Secretary with PMI Sydney Chapter.
- Winner of Global Training & Development Leadership Award, CHRO Asia, 25th World HRD Congress, Mumbai.
- He has delivered more than 100 PMP®, PfMP®, PgMP®, RMP®, ITIL®, PMI - ACP®, and PRINCE2 training programs across various locations in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Dubai, India, Singapore, Canada, and Malaysia.
- He is the founder of YiPEE Yoga (Yoga in Park for Extreme Energy) and has voluntarily provided his Yoga services to Communities since 2011.
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting
- Registration ends on the Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. CST prior to the event.
- A Zoom meeting link will be sent after registration closes at 5:00 p.m. CST on the Wednesday prior to the event. If you have not received the link by Thursday morning, check your Spam folder. If you cannot find the information there, contact email@example.com
- Refunds will not be given if you are unable to access the meeting and did not contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 3:00 p.m. CST on the day of the event.
It is no longer possible to register for this event