INNO TECH Dallas 2020 Conference
NEW DATE: Wednesday, August 26, 2020| 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM CDT
Irving Convention Center
500 West Las Colinas Boulevard,
Irving, TX 75039
The 9th annual INNO TECH Dallas 2020 Conference is a one day educationally focused conference and expo with valuable opportunities for over 300 technology and business professionals to collaborate in a productive way. From its inception 10 years ago, INNO TECH Dallas has been the place to bring the DFW IT Community together. INNO TECHDallas, the Business & Technology Innovation Conference & Exposition, creates an environment where education, innovation, peer-to-peer networking and the latest technology and business solutions are all available specifically for IT professionals.
Keynote Speaker: John Frémont
Co-Founder & Chief AI Officer of Hypergiant
Speaking on 'AI Success Takes Real Internal Disruption First'
Discounted and/or Complimentary Registration Passes !!!
As a member of the Fort Worth PMI Chapter, you receive complimentary admission to INNO TECHDallas and/or discounted registration to special events. INNO TECHDallas admission includes access to all INNO TECHsessions, the exhibit hall for networking, lunch, the Happy 45-Minute Reception, the opportunity to earn up to 7 continuing education hours and more! Visit www.innotechdallas.comto register for the event.
Enter code PMIFW2C to receive complimentary passes to INNO TECH or discounted admission to special events including the Women in Tech Summit, ShareCloud Summit, or IT Executive Luncheon & CIO of the Year Awards!
FWPMI's RCC Program Rolls On
Ft. Worth PMI chapter’s Registered Company Coordinator (RCC) program in 2020 continues to move ahead towards its objectives of its RCC promoting the broad field of project management within the project management community as well as management / leadership in their respective companies towards greater participation and growth of this program as well as the chapter.
The RCCs continue to collaborate, share solutions and best practices to address similar problems and challenges. The changes to the program that took effect at the beginning of 2020 are starting to pan out, such as up to 2 RCCs from a local key employer with a significant level of chapter membership and setting up a meeting every other month with both in-person and virtual meeting options.
As the impact of Covid-19 became widespread, several organizations needed to quickly evaluate their business, support and service models, new ways of continuing to engage with their clients and customers as well as their project teams to keep delivering and moving the projects ahead. The RCCs met, shared the different approaches including what worked, what did not, which provided more effective results.
Recently, Kevin Bast became the RCC of BNSF Railway, headquartered in Ft. Worth and a key employer in the DFW area. The RCC program continues to invite volunteers interested to become their organization’s RCC and represent and lead its participation in the chapter’s activities and growth as well as enable the professional growth of project, program and portfolio managers, business analysts, technical leaders involved whether in predictive and empirical based iterative approaches in various ways and capacities. For more details, check out the RCC Program page.
Ultimate PMP Exam Prep Course
The Ultimate PMP® Exam Prep Course prepares anyone interested in becoming a certified Project Management Professional® for PMI’s certification exam. This 5-day Ultimate PMP® Exam Prep class will provide a formal certificate of completion to fully satisfy PMI’s 35 contact hour requirement. Students are responsible for providing their own copy of the 6th edition of the PMBOK® Guide.
Class Date and Time:
*** THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO RECENT HEALTH CONCERNS ***
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- 35 PDU’s or Contact hours – a formal Certificate of Completion will be provided
- Exam application assistance
- Continued support after class
- Exam simulator to practice and learn with answers, page number and paragraph noted
- Best learning processes available, not just read and memorize
Comprehensive Study Material:
True Solutions Inc. (TSI) Ultimate PMP® Exam Prep Course prepares students by developing all the knowledge competencies they need to comprehend PMI’s best practices and apply the methodology to everyday work responsibilities. By following the workbook from start-to-finish, students will master all the knowledge-based material needed to enhance work performance.
Student Pass Rate: TSI has experienced a very high pass rate on the first attempt after taking this training class. We are confident that our students will successfully retain the knowledge and skills outlined in this course and pass their PMP® or CAPM® Exam.
Learning materials include:
- 591-page Ultimate PMP® Prep workbook (unique, better than any other prep book)
- Seven Full Color 18″ x 24″ Wall Posters (only offered by TSI)
- 500 Flash Cards (best in the business)
- Online PMP® Exam Simulator Software
TSI uses the most effective adult learning conventions to ensure students learn and understand the material.
- Information is presented in small portions. Students will not be forced to labor with large blocks of complicated material.
- Personal experience exercises are incorporated. This helps students better understand how the information is applied in real-world project environments.
- Writing and recitation exercises are part of the course. Writing down and reading the material aloud provides additional dimensions to learning synthesis.
- The learning material is presented in a task-oriented fashion. This helps students better understand how the information is applied in real-world project environments.
- The learning material is presented in the logical sequence of an actual project life-cycle (what to do when). This helps students better understand the intended application flow of individual processes.