Fort Worth Chapter of
the Project Management Institute
Fort Worth PMI (FWPMI) is an award winning component of PMI®. It was chartered in 1992 and for over 27 years has been meeting the needs of project management practitioners in the western aspects of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. The chapter now has over 1,300 members from a diverse range of local companies and industries.
Many events are offered by the chapter each month, including workshops, lunch and dinner meetings, a book club which is a small discussion group format and a dedicated Toastmasters club - which collectively provide an array of Professional Development and Networking opportunities. Members and guests are all welcome at chapter events. To learn more about chapter events, click on the button below.
Mission (Our Purpose)
The Fort Worth Chapter of PMI uses a friendly and individualized approach to promote the growth of the project management profession and best practices through high-quality educational events and networking opportunities in the communities we serve.
Vision (Our Future)
The Fort Worth Chapter of PMI will be recognized as a vital and innovative leader in project management practices and a respected community contributor by promoting awareness, effectiveness and value to local practitioners and organizations.
The Fort Worth Chapter of the Project Management Institute provides opportunities to improve skills, interact with professional peers, and give back through outreach opportunities at a local/personal level that empower and enable project management professionals and potential project managers throughout our DFW community.
Questions / Comments? Feel free to contact us with your questions. Click on the hyperlink associated with the topic or area of concern so that your question can be routed to the correct officer or leadership team.
- Advertising at an upcoming event or in the monthly newsletter - Marketing
- Membership Information (joining, benefits) - Membership
- Newsletter Articles - Submitting - Communications
- Job Board - Posting or Responding - Job Board
- Upcoming Meetings or Workshop topics or registration - Events
- Filing PDUs or certification questions - REP coordinator
- Upcoming Bookclub meeting or book selection - Bookclub
- Interested in becoming an Officer or upcoming elections - Past President
- Becoming a Registered Company Coordinator (RCC) for your company - RCC Coordinator
- Volunteer Opportunities within the Chapter - Volunteers
- Speakers - Have a chapter officer come speak at your organization - Outreach
- Be a Presenter at an upcoming workshop - Speakers
- Be a Speaker at an upcoming chapter dinner meeting - Speakers
- Website Questions / Comments - Webmaster
- Finance - Payment / Refund questions - Finance
- Scholarship application or process - Past President
- Something else not specified above? - President
Project Management Institute / Fort Worth Chapter
PO Box 155335
Fort Worth, Texas 76155
- Chapter Bylaws (approved 06Feb2015)
- Chapter Bylaws (Updated Jun 2011)
- Officer Roles & Responsibilities (April 2014)
- Annual Meeting Presentation (Jun 2019)
- Annual Meeting Presentation (Jun 2018)
- Annual Meeting Presentation (Jun 2017)
- Annual Meeting Presentation (Jun 2016)
- Annual Meeting Presentation (Jun 2015)
- Annual Meeting Presentation (Jun 2014)
- Annual Meeting Presentation (Jun 2013)
- Annual Meeting Presentation (Jun 2012)
- Annual Meeting Presentation (Jun 2011)
These are specific Fort Worth Chapter PMI policies related to Chapter event management:
- Cancellation Policy
- Photo Release Policy
- Advertising & Sponsorship Policy
- Member Benefit Policy
- Workshop Completion Requirements policy
If you would like to know about other Chapter policies, please contact the VP of Operations.